In her former work as a Certified Diabetes Educator, Kirsten loved empowering people to live healthier, happier lives. With her medical knowledge and expertise as an exercise physiologist and personal trainer, she found it fulfilling to guide people toward positive change, but she wanted to do even more.
Her first-hand experiences with a life coach helped her make changes in her own health, diet, and personal happiness, and it convinced her that coaching was her next career step. She became certified as a life coach and established Health Coach Boston. The impact she sees now is transforming. Her clients have a new enthusiasm and viewpoint about their health and wellbeing, as well as confidence in their ability to achieve their personal goals.
Kirsten is passionate about making a difference. She believes that if she can help transform one person’s health and wellness, such a change may have a ripple effect on that person’s family and friends, and so, make an impact on even more people. Coaching is Kirsten’s way of helping individuals find the key to unlock their personal door to a vibrant, healthier life. Kirsten is fulfilling her dreams while helping other people fulfill theirs.
- Certified Life Coach — IPEC (Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching)
- Certified Diabetes Educator and former board member — NCBDE (National Certifying Board of Diabetes Educators)
- Joslin Clinic Boston Certified Diabetes Educator
- International and National Speaker
- Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist —ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine)
- Certified Personal Trainer — ACE (American Council on Exercise)
- Independent Distributor, Young Living Essential Oils – www.ylboston.com